Need get Orders GIG rank

pramuditha1

I am a new seller (3D MODEL DESIGN) but I haven’t more orders. I like you to help me. rank my gig please give me tips for this problem.
MY GIG

favicon-32x32.png.93d6f026df491ed5f6259146978fd9b0.png Fiverr.com
design-3d-print-model.jpg.4b8d812dc32c3ce6af8205f8ac7db63b.jpg

pramuditha1 : I will make 2d drawing 3d modeling cad design and 3d printing...

For only $10, pramuditha1 will make 2d drawing 3d modeling cad design and 3d printing. | Design 3d print ready mechanical modeling in solid works----------------------------------About This...

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 21 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Your gig is probably not ranked in the top due to gig rotation. Fiverr is constantly rotating gigs around in the search results, and they use a top-secret algorithm to determine what gigs should be placed at the top.

You can’t control where your gig is placed, so focus on what you can control! Read, research, and learn so that you can optimize your gigs and make the the best possible!

Thanks! Good luck!

Your gig is probably not ranked in the top due to gig rotation. Fiverr is constantly rotating gigs around in the search results, and they use a top-secret algorithm to determine what gigs should be placed at the top.

You can’t control where your gig is placed, so focus on what you can control! Read, research, and learn so that you can optimize your gigs and make the the best possible!

Thanks! Good luck!

When you talk about Optimizing your Gigi what exactly do you mean besides the usual. Make a video choose the correct tags for people to find your gig etc.

Thanks,

When you talk about Optimizing your Gigi what exactly do you mean besides the usual. Make a video choose the correct tags for people to find your gig etc.

Thanks,

I mean like make your gig something that’s appealing to buyers and useful.

For example, researching on the Forum would teach you that offering unlimited revisions is a bad choice. So, make your gigs better by not offering unlimited revisions.

That’s mostly what I mean when I say to make your gig the best possible and optimize them. Thanks!

I mean like make your gig something that’s appealing to buyers and useful.

For example, researching on the Forum would teach you that offering unlimited revisions is a bad choice. So, make your gigs better by not offering unlimited revisions.

That’s mostly what I mean when I say to make your gig the best possible and optimize them. Thanks!

Thanks.

But with this rotation, I was on the front page for nearly 6 months then as soon as I got Level 2 gone.

And it is now 7 days and I still see the same old people on the first page.

None of all the theories make any sense.

Anyway updated my profile on UpWorks so maybe better luck there.

Archived