Need good advise for improve my self as a seller

aslam0331

It’s a very important question, i’ll provide you a great suggestion, hope you like it : At first, create proper gigs a unique category and every gigs included proper experience and service that needs to buyer or clients. then create a proper marketing way but not to be spamming. then when you sending buyer request then write a proper cover latter and select proper gigs, then send a great buyer request, hope it successfully. please follow my instruction , i hope you will get your first order within 7 days.

It’s a very important question, i’ll provide you a great suggestion, hope you like it : At first, create proper gigs a unique category and every gigs included proper experience and service that needs to buyer or clients. then create a proper marketing way but not to be spamming. then when you sending buyer request then write a proper cover latter and select proper gigs, then send a great buyer request, hope it successfully. please follow my instruction , i hope you will get your first order within 7 days.

Many many thanks for your good advise.

Archived