Need Guidance from experienced Fiverr freelancers

iamsaadkhalid

I bade on a project three days ago and the client accepted my buyer request. I don’t know if I should accept this order now, I haven’t started the order yet i.e. I still have to confirm the requirements to start to project. PLEASE GUIDE ME IF I SHOULD ACCEPT IT OR NOT? And how should I deliver it? Also, as this is supposed to be a call; what should I submit to the client as delivery? Lastly, if I shouldn’t accept it then how should I close it without hurting the client’s expectations?

The following is the Buyer Request of the client.
Looking for Fiverr sellers who would be interested in answering a couple of questions about their selling expereince as freelancers, conducted over a calling platform. All your information and your response will be kept confidential. Please let me know if you are interested! You will be paid for 17 CAD!

**[poll type=multiple results=on_vote min=1 max=2 public=true chartType=bar groups=admins,LearnfromFiverr,moderators,Seller_Success_Member,staff,trust_level_0,trust_level_1,trust_level_2,trust_level_3,trust_level_4]

Should I start this order?

• Yes, go for it
  • BIG NO!!
    [/poll]

Blockquote

• 4 weeks later...

Archived