Need help about (dispute via PayPal)while i have completed the order 5 days ago

buddystime8

fiver.JPG.79d3041e37c7fd542d2c353fca27f429.JPG

I need some expert suggestion about I have completed the and deliver on time. and the buyer gives me a positive review as well as 5-star rating, now after 5 days with out any notification Fiverr cancel my delivered order and refund the money to the client.
I need help I think Fiverr is not secure for the seller it gives more preference to the buyer instead of the seller.
the email Fiverr sends to me is below.

(A dispute was opened via PayPal for your order FO6C79FBFA53: install and solve any problem of your PrestaShop website. As a result, we have to cancel this order and ask that you discontinue your work.

If the dispute is resolved, the buyer will receive an offer to reorder your Gig.

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team )

It wasn’t fiverr but it looks like something from the buyer’s side. If a dispute is opened through PayPal there is nothing you can do initially except contact support and inquire about details; whether they provide them or not is uncertain. At the moment it’s best to wait patiently for that situation to settle and keep pushing forward with your other orders.

It wasn’t fiverr but it looks like something from the buyer’s side. If a dispute is opened through PayPal there is nothing you can do initially except contact support and inquire about details; whether they provide them or not is uncertain. At the moment it’s best to wait patiently for that situation to settle and keep pushing forward with your other orders.

1223028932_ifiverrgivememymoneyback.JPG.f4643f390dcb4904cf59040c219940a8.JPG

Archived