Fiverr Community Forum

Need help! about ip!

All day i stay outside in that time i use modem for fiverr and then when i come home then i use wifi these are different ip’s. Is there will be any problem if I use different ip’s in different time? I need to know everything about these topics. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

4 Likes

That’s not a problem as long as you log in to your account from the same PC.

1 Like

As long as you only have one account, you shouldn’t get into trouble. Many sellers move around a lot and log in from different places and devices. I’ve never had any problems.

3 Likes

So, I have to use just same pc? Ip doesn’t matter? right?

1 Like

Yes. Fiverr doesn’t allow multiple account which means one PC, one account.

2 Likes

You can use several mobiles, laptops, computers, different IP addresses etc. so long as you only have one account.

I know I move about quite a bit and use different devices with no trouble. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

here Many sellers move around a lot and log in from different places and devices so dont worry about it

3 Likes

I use fiverr at work, in my house and on the streets from my phone. Three different devices, and it doesn’t matter because it’s all still just one account.

1 Like

IP gets changed even if you go on a vacation and bring your laptop with you, so should definitely bring no issues :slight_smile: And many have a constantly changing IP as well.

Agreed with this, as I have used different computers, two phones, and a tablet, and everything seems fine from here

2 Likes

No you can log in from any device you want. Use two different computers, or a laptop and phone and it’s ok. You can also use different IPs. I have two different IPs in my home I use.

How I get a good job here?

1 Like