Need Help about Payment

Hello guys, I’m have applied for payment the first time on Fiverr about 36 hours ago, but I’m facing issue on “Fiverr Revenue Card” is unable to clink and showing “Waiting for card issuer approval”. One of my friends told me that payment is ready to withdraw after 30 minutes…but there are 36 hours passed, I’m not getting any email, etc…Please tell me how much it took your time for the first time to withdraw your payment.

Hello guys, I’m have applied for payment the first time on Fiverr about 36 hours ago, but I’m facing issue on “Fiverr Revenue Card” is unable to clink and showing “Waiting for card issuer approval”. One of my friends told me that payment is ready to withdraw after 30 minutes…but there are 36 hours passed, I’m not getting any email, etc…Please tell me how much it took your time for the first time to withdraw your payment.

Fiverr Revenue Card

“Fiverr Revenue Card” means here the Payoneer Master Card. If you already have a Payoneer account, you can ask them (Payoneer) to provide a card for you. Or If you have yet singed up for Payoneer, then signup for a Payoneer account and ask them to provide a card for you.

After the card arrived on your hand, you can then add your card on Fiverr.

Fiverr Revenue Card

“Fiverr Revenue Card” means here the Payoneer Master Card. If you already have a Payoneer account, you can ask them (Payoneer) to provide a card for you. Or If you have yet singed up for Payoneer, then signup for a Payoneer account and ask them to provide a card for you.

After the card arrived on your hand, you can then add your card on Fiverr.

ss.thumb.png.56340f7e080c391b85f893bee374d58c.png
ss1506×105 8.07 KB
Please check out this screenshot I have signed it.

Archived