Fiverr Community Forum

Need help adding that CINEMATIC quality to your videos?

Hello! I’ve been looking at new ways of bringing in clients and it whats a better place to do it that on the Fiverr Forums. Coming across the forum’s recently I thought I would extend my welcoming by offering a NEW YEAR deal on your current or upcoming project. Complete video services are available I will produce your video entierly or take over a certain aspect like the post-production side (editing) and/or the production side (recording).

When selecting my just my video editing I will…

1. Sequencing and configuration of the provided footage in a way that is suitable for the intended outcome.
  2. If requested, a musical score can be provided with commercial-licensing or use a song provided by you (Request additional info).
  3. Complete the video with video and audio effects, meticulously apply a cinematic level color correction AND grade then render out the video in the highest quality available (up to 4k).

Have a longer project? Feel free to send me a message indicating the budget, timeline, and idea for which I will provide a custom offer that will suit your project’s desired specifications.

NEW YEAR Deal:
2020-01-06T07:00:00Z2020-01-22T07:00:00Z
request addition info.

Fiverr Profile

1 Like

Your video is nice and professional

1 Like