Need help anyone

moya22

@moya22 I just looked at your gig page. You do not have any gigs for creating brochures? You do, however, have a gig for writing health and nutrition articles. If your buyer ordered a brochure you need to tell him that is beyond the scope of your gig and that you will only write the article for the information to go in the gig.

However, if you made an offer in Buyer Requests to create a brochure about nutrition education then maybe you could take @nikavoice’s advice and work with a seller to make the brochue part for you.

Also, read that before asking help:

If you’re a seller considering messaging another seller for work, I have one thing to say to you: Don’t. Not ever. Really. Never. If you do, you could get your account suspended or banned - let me explain why… You might think “where’s the harm in me messaging another seller to ask for advice or request work?” but there are a few issues with that thought: Other sellers don’t have any obligation to help you or provide advice (more on this below).Yes, you might be just one person sending a me…

Archived