Need Help! Buyer is disrespecting me and requests order cancellation

hi everyone,

I am much worried and stressed about my profile. I am level two seller with 5 ratings. Yesterday a buyer placed an order and I published her first post on social media. Initially, she just asked to send a post for approval I openly accepted that. but within a few hours, she starts disrespecting me in an inappropriate way. I kept asking her that I will send you revision but she did not listen to me. Today I had sent another post to her to approve. instead of asking me anything she requested order cancellation. she has placed two order one was for social media management and the other was additional services which she wants to add. I tried my best to convince her that at least give me some time to understand your work or give me some direction on which you want me to work. but she is behaving in a bad way.

we are sellers and selling our services but does this mean someone starts insulting us? I already contacted CS but did not get any response till now. please guide me on what to do? She has two orders, how badly they will affect my profile when I accept cancellation requests. and what if I do not accept the cancellation request? I don’t want to ruin my profile because of just one unprofessional client.

looking for guidance and help
regards.

Do not worry about that just contact with CS and discuss all about your experience that you convinces the buyer but she want not work with me and this will hardly effect on your profile then the check out all conversation and then hope they will support you, Now just wait CS response maybe it took 2 days because of less number of staff member due to COVID-19 .

Do not worry about that just contact with CS and discuss all about your experience that you convinces the buyer but she want not work with me and this will hardly effect on your profile then the check out all conversation and then hope they will support you, Now just wait CS response maybe it took 2 days because of less number of staff member due to COVID-19 .

I have only two days to accept the cancellation request. What if they don’t reply me within this time period?

I would recommend just accepting her’s cancellation request. You could get in bigger trouble than now. If you got your delivered on time percentage above 90%, there’s no problem whatsoever.

But she has two orders? Will they affect my profile two times more?

I would recommend just accepting her’s cancellation request. You could get in bigger trouble than now. If you got your delivered on time percentage above 90%, there’s no problem whatsoever.

Arnukas maybe you right if she accept it her level goes down this will also hardly effect on her profile so according to my 3 year experience contact with CS and request them to please see the situation.

100% order completion, 100% rating. Everything is 100%. Currently, 13 orders are in the queue. Will these orders overcome this damage?

Two cancellations will not affect you. As you have mentioned your stats are good.

And the CS will contact you in a few days.

I am sorry I don’t have much experience with social media management, but why don’t you try to discuss with them what they really need & let them know that to give the best solution you need to understand their product/service.

I have had similar clients who are hard to please & who stress you out, but I somehow overcame them with proper communication.

Two cancellations will not affect you. As you have mentioned your stats are good.

And the CS will contact you in a few days.

I am sorry I don’t have much experience with social media management, but why don’t you try to discuss with them what they really need & let them know that to give the best solution you need to understand their product/service.

I have had similar clients who are hard to please & who stress you out, but I somehow overcame them with proper communication.

I tried everything. But it seems she doesn’t want to talk on anything.

If you’ve already fulfilled the order accurately to your gig, I suspect that she might be trying to get this content for free based on the fact that she’s refusing to work with you on revisions. At this point it comes down to whether or not you’re more worried about your rating, or your cancellation rate. Personally, I think your cancellation rate will greatly improve, especially with how many orders you have.

If you’ve already fulfilled the order accurately to your gig, I suspect that she might be trying to get this content for free based on the fact that she’s refusing to work with you on revisions. At this point it comes down to whether or not you’re more worried about your rating, or your cancellation rate. Personally, I think your cancellation rate will greatly improve, especially with how many orders you have.

@invaderroxas what will you suggest me to do?

@invaderroxas what will you suggest me to do?

If they were expensive orders, honestly I would stick your ground. She may give you a bad review, two to boot, but you can always explain the situation via seller response. However if these orders are on the lower end, I would honestly just accept the cancellations. Making a dent in your cancellation rate for a bit might just save you the headache, plus with how many orders you have in the queue, it would only be a matter of time before it goes up again.

Honestly up to you, though I would be curious as to what CS’ response would be.

If they were expensive orders, honestly I would stick your ground. She may give you a bad review, two to boot, but you can always explain the situation via seller response. However if these orders are on the lower end, I would honestly just accept the cancellations. Making a dent in your cancellation rate for a bit might just save you the headache, plus with how many orders you have in the queue, it would only be a matter of time before it goes up again.

Honestly up to you, though I would be curious as to what CS’ response would be.

I have 13 orders in the queue. One order costs $80 and the other one costs $10. I am more disturbed because there are two orders. I don’t know what will be side effects of cancellation of two orders.

In that case, I wouldn’t cancel. I took a look at your profile and you’ve already got a bunch of stellar reviews already, so even if she does give you two bad reviews, you got dozens that say otherwise. Especially with the order cost considered (not to mention the time you put into the project), now I’d consider rejecting the cancellation request and waiting for CS input. If you submitted all the work up to par, she’s got no case for rejecting revisions like that.

This is from your gig. You are saying that you are content writer and a proofreader. You are also offering content writing services as part of social media management.
And I totally don’t understand how you can do that when your post here on the forum and your comments are barely readable and written in a poor English.
I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why your client is unsatisfied.

BE0F1E17-E93F-4258-9308-370B3DDC1B18.thumb.jpeg.edf9e1def1d15a0b6de0a1b49831e03b.jpeg
image1242×580 229 KB

In that case, I wouldn’t cancel. I took a look at your profile and you’ve already got a bunch of stellar reviews already, so even if she does give you two bad reviews, you got dozens that say otherwise. Especially with the order cost considered (not to mention the time you put into the project), now I’d consider rejecting the cancellation request and waiting for CS input. If you submitted all the work up to par, she’s got no case for rejecting revisions like that.

@invaderroxas thanks

Arnukas maybe you right if she accept it her level goes down this will also hardly effect on her profile so according to my 3 year experience contact with CS and request them to please see the situation.

She said that she is running out of time. The support will most likely not respond in less than 2 days, so it would be a waste of time contacting CS.

hi everyone,

I am much worried and stressed about my profile. I am level two seller with 5 ratings. Yesterday a buyer placed an order and I published her first post on social media. Initially, she just asked to send a post for approval I openly accepted that. but within a few hours, she starts disrespecting me in an inappropriate way. I kept asking her that I will send you revision but she did not listen to me. Today I had sent another post to her to approve. instead of asking me anything she requested order cancellation. she has placed two order one was for social media management and the other was additional services which she wants to add. I tried my best to convince her that at least give me some time to understand your work or give me some direction on which you want me to work. but she is behaving in a bad way.

we are sellers and selling our services but does this mean someone starts insulting us? I already contacted CS but did not get any response till now. please guide me on what to do? She has two orders, how badly they will affect my profile when I accept cancellation requests. and what if I do not accept the cancellation request? I don’t want to ruin my profile because of just one unprofessional client.

looking for guidance and help

regards.

Yesterday a buyer placed an order and I published her first post on social media. Initially, she just asked to send a post for approval I openly accepted tha

Does this mean you posted on her social media without approval first? If so, your buyer has a right to feel peeved …

@arnukas what about my level? Will, I demoted to level 1 from level 2?

Will, I demoted to level 1 from level 2?

The next evaluation is on July 15th, so you got 2 weeks to higher your order completion percentage.

If you got order completion rate from 90% to 100%, you will not get demoted. However, if you are 89% order completion or below, you could get demoted.

Archived