Need Help. Buyer is not responding after asking for revision

firdosi

Hi. I am just starting up on fiverr. Just few orders completed yet. A new buyer is not responding after he ordered paid revision. He is not even telling me what he wants now and what I have to do. Its about 3 days. What should I do now? I need your help.

If you have delivered the order and it is now in the “orange” revision phase all you can do is wait until your buyer returns. 😕

Do not worry if there is a big LATE across the top of the order page. If you delivered it on time and it is in the revision stage that will not count against your stats. 😉

Good luck! 🍀

If you have delivered the order and it is now in the “orange” revision phase all you can do is wait until your buyer returns. 😕

Do not worry if there is a big LATE across the top of the order page. If you delivered it on time and it is in the revision stage that will not count against your stats. 😉

Good luck! 🍀

Thank you so much for reply. What do you mean by “ORANGE” revision phase?

I have delivered order when 12 hours left to to expire time. It means I have delivered on time. There is no any big LATE showing here. But there is showing THIS ORDER WILL BE MARKED AS

COMPLETED IN 3 DAYS. What is this. Its still 3 days from when he order to revise.

Capture.PNG.900b39ad50942e1dc43b06847611c36b.PNG

When the buyer asks for a revision somewhere on the page, I think :thinking: the place where the green “Deliver Again” button is, will turn orange and say something like “Deliver Revised Work.”

If you see what is in your screenshot, you are good to go. 🙂

However, if the buyer returns and asks for a revision before the order auto-completes, then the clock will count again. You said you have 12 hours left. If it takes you more than 12 hours to complete you will see the big #LATE#. 😲

As I said, it does not count against your stats when the big late sign appears where the countdown clock usually is.

Archived