Fiverr Community Forum

Need Help! Buyer tried to cheat me

Hello fiverr community,
My name is Niyas. I am a lavel 1 seller on fiverr. I have achieved the Level 1 seller title recently.
My main services are providing Motivational quote images for social media pages. I am providing both custom designs and premade designs. Premade means designed by me, but only changing logo for clients. I have mentioned them in my gigs.

Today, one buyer contacted me and asked for the premade quotes. He asked them for half of its price. I rejected it first, but he told he don’t have much more money, he is a beginner. So, I took the work and delivered him for that price. I delivered images through Dropbox. But after the delivery, he tried to cancel the order. He is telling that the images are poor quality.

I am delivering only high quality quote images for my clients. I have completed 75+ orders here and I have lot of satisfied customers and reviews. This buyer tried to cheat me. Now he is telling that he reported my profile to fiverr. I accepted his cancellation request, because I know he will never accept my delivery.

I need to know that his report will affect my profile and sales? What I need to do?

Contact with CS! :smiley: