(need Help!) Don't know what I need to activate gigs

celesta_sabari

<Please note: Some categories require that sellers verify their skills.>
This is listed under both gigs I have but there is not link or info on what I am missing. Last time I couldn’t do the art one cause of failing the Photoshop test when Photoshop is not a big part of my process and when creating art I don’t use shortcuts. I can never remember them and they aren’t necessary. I mostly just draw traditionally and scan it in after so why would Photoshop be a requirement for most artists.
Also if tax documents are the problem I don’t know if I received a email about that or not and don’t understand why there isn’t an easy to find link to fill in such paperwork online whenever needed. I must have deleted the email and if I need that to activate how do I receive another one?

I think it says “Some categories require that sellers verify their skills.” in gigs when you select to edit them no matter what the category/subcategory. So if that category/subcategory isn’t one you need to take a skill test for there’s no need to do anything about it - just set up the gig, save it and publish it. If it asks you to take a test then you’d need to do that.

I think it says “Some categories require that sellers verify their skills.” in gigs when you select to edit them no matter what the category/subcategory. So if that category/subcategory isn’t one you need to take a skill test for there’s no need to do anything about it - just set up the gig, save it and publish it. If it asks you to take a test then you’d need to do that.

but what other category could I put drawing under, that’s the problem there isn’t a separate art category or anything. If I put it under something not as related it will be difficult for people to find it. Plus I was sure for my second gig with writing that I did the grammar test or whatever. Don’t remember how I found it, maybe there was a link then, but it also says the same thing. Anyway I probably need someone who knows my exact problem but not sure how or where or who to contact to see what my problem is.

Is this the wrong place to ask for help? Really I don’t know enough about the site and how it works to know where to go to get help. I really need the income from the gigs but don’t know what to do to get them to work.

I really need the income from the gigs but don’t know what to do to get them to work.

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies for lots of helpful information.

Archived