Need help for a new seller

Guest wordpress_divi3

Guest wordpress_divi3

I’m new here! I need some tips.
How to start with fiverr?
How can I increase my sales?
How can I increase my rating?
What kind of things I need to maintain?

There are many ways to increase sales. See this post below. You will find many helpful resources in this link to get started in fiverr.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Happy Freelancing,

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs

Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.

Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gig

Offer some extra

Give him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so much

Keep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of text

Try to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

There are many ways to increase sales. See this post below. You will find many helpful resources in this link to get started in fiverr.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Happy Freelancing,

This one is nice , but very long

Guest wordpress_divi3

make your gig pictures attractive and eye catching and stay online regularly send buyer request daily share your gigs on social media stay connected with your customers.🙂

and welcome here as a new freelancer.

thanks for contributing 🙂

Guest wordpress_divi3

Keep sending out buyer requests 10/10

stay always online… using fiverr app

Be v v polite and professional in answering buyer requests

Keep prices low initially

Try to have a video for your profile not a static image.

Thank you 🙂

Guest wordpress_divi3

Happy Freelancing,

thanks for contributing

Guest wordpress_divi3
If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

thank you 🙂

Guest wordpress_divi3

Keep sending out buyer requests 10/10

stay always online… using fiverr app

Be v v polite and professional in answering buyer requests

Keep prices low initially

Try to have a video for your profile not a static image.

Thanks a lot 🙂

Archived