Need help from experts to improve our gigs

capragraphics

Guest joshcates

Check this out:

Also check out: for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Lots of great tips and information in the above.

Check this out:

Also check out: for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Lots of great tips and information in the above.

There is no shortcut.

This is helpful post. Thanks for the post . I have same problem. I hope give me suggestions how can i improve my gigs and rank. So please reply me.

You could create your own thread in the “improve my gig” section. Also, maybe reduce the amount of gigs with “data entry” in the title and have other gigs too, ie. your gigs may be too similar to each other.

You could create your own thread in the “improve my gig” section. Also, maybe reduce the amount of gigs with “data entry” in the title and have other gigs too, ie. your gigs may be too similar to each other.

hello thanks for your response i have minimum amount of gigs and and different to each other

Guest merciavideo

i have done everything nice on my gigs but not getting views is any tip for getting view on gigs?

but not getting views is any tip for getting view on gigs?

You’re getting plenty of sales though! 🙂

I wouldn’t worry about a lack of views if you’re getting sales - just keep doing what you’re obviously doing well.

but not getting views is any tip for getting view on gigs?

You’re getting plenty of sales though! 🙂

I wouldn’t worry about a lack of views if you’re getting sales - just keep doing what you’re obviously doing well.

i have only two or three clients for getting order from but i have to grow get more clients

Archived