Need help guide me about scamming and spamming

falaksheransari

I am new on fiverr and I have no detail about the terms and condition about spamming & scamming.I just do some text to some buyer directly but they report me as a scam.But fiverr not banned me yet.I relly feel disheart about it and I recognize my mistake so what should i do if my account blocked.suggest me

Dude I got a message from you too. Here’s a tip. DO NOT contact SELLERS offering your services. We sellers are here to sell stuff, not buy stuff. A lot of us do buy other gigs occasionally, but we are not actively shopping like your target message.

Heres what I would do:

• Don't, under any circumstance, directly contact a seller unless you are buying their gig.
  • Instead, go to the "Buyer Requests" section and respond to requests.
  • Post your gig to social media

Note: DO NOT post your own “requests” in the buyer requests. The only people who look at that list are sellers, who again, will block you.

If your account is blocked either dispute it immediately with an apology, or wait 60 days and politely ask to have your account re-activated.

On another note, here is the TOS section on Spam:

Phishing and Spam - Fiverr takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.

• 2 weeks later...

@falaksheransari Everything said in this thread is accurate and more. As far as inboxing, simple, do NOT contact anyone on Fiverr by their contact link unless you want to buy from them. Period. If they want to buy from you, they should contact you first. Anything else is SPAM.

Second, you’ve been posting these strange posts about some gig position finder that make no sense. You don’t offer anything in the post except a lot of words. If you have created some tool, you need to send it to Fiverr Customer Service before you attempt to sell it, give it away, or use it. You may lose your account if it violates the Terms of Service. Also, if you are trying to offer something that doesn’t work, that’s a scam. So, stop it.

Archived