NEED HELP! I done my work As i say but the buyer refuse to accept the order. she want more work form me in same $

irfan_hossain

I am Irfan, level one seller. I got a order 3 days ago on my email marketing gig (costume offer ).
I done my work As i say but the buyer refuse to accept the order. she want more work form me in same $

when she provide me the order, she told me to create a template & send 5k mail. she also said that she will provide me a mail list.
she provide me a list with 1141 mail. when i send her mails. now she want rest mail will collect & send by me. when i refuse to collect mail than she want to cancel the order.

{i also said that if she provide me 3859 address than i also will deliver them }

here is the prove- Mod Note: Image Removed - Please do not name or show images of names of other users.

please advise what should i do?

I am Irfan, level one seller. I got a order 3 days ago on my email marketing gig (costume offer ).

I done my work As i say but the buyer refuse to accept the order. she want more work form me in same $

when she provide me the order, she told me to create a template & send 5k mail. she also said that she will provide me a mail list.

she provide me a list with 1141 mail. when i send her mails. now she want rest mail will collect & send by me. when i refuse to collect mail than she want to cancel the order.

{i also said that if she provide me 3859 address than i also will deliver them }

here is the prove- Mod Note: Image Removed - Please do not name or show images of names of other users.

please advise what should i do?

when she provide me the order, she told me to create a template & send 5k mail. she also said that she will provide me a mail list. she provide me a list with 1141 mail. when i send her mails…

So… she paid you to spam people?

when she provide me the order, she told me to create a template & send 5k mail. she also said that she will provide me a mail list. she provide me a list with 1141 mail. when i send her mails…

So… she paid you to spam people?

she told me before Placing her order that she will provide me the mail list but she provide 25% mail address. Now the rest of the mail addresses are asking me to collect for free.

when i refuse, she want to cancel the order.

she told me before Placing her order that she will provide me the mail list but she provide 25% mail address. Now the rest of the mail addresses are asking me to collect for free.

when i refuse, she want to cancel the order.

1. Your gig is not allowed on fiverr since it involves sending spam

2. You offered 5000 so give her 5000. And give her the template. You have to give her what you said in the gig description.

3. Shut down the gig before fiverr does.

Archived