Fiverr Community Forum

Need Help in gig order

Hi. A client has purchased my water color logo gig. She gave me instructions about color and said she likes the one with 2 letters. (The gig picture). And said there is a document attached. But she did not gave me the company name and the file wasn’t attached as well. The order time was limited so I massaged her for company name and created a logo with her required colors similar to the one she said she liked.

Upon delivery she sends a document (Which was supposed to come with the requirement) and a mockup with a vector and asked to make similar to that one. Should I re create the logo as revision or ask her to purchase the gig one more time?

Note: buyer is quite nice so far. Asked nicely but the logo will have to be created again from scratch as it is very different than the gig style.

4 Likes

If the buyer is Nice and polite then it’s my suggestion to do its work in revision instead of creating new order. because sometime to make Good relation with a buyer is very important for our business and may be this buyer will become the repeat buyer and work with you for a long time and it will be Good for you.