Need Help in gig order

Hi. A client has purchased my water color logo gig. She gave me instructions about color and said she likes the one with 2 letters. (The gig picture). And said there is a document attached. But she did not gave me the company name and the file wasn’t attached as well. The order time was limited so I massaged her for company name and created a logo with her required colors similar to the one she said she liked.

Upon delivery she sends a document (Which was supposed to come with the requirement) and a mockup with a vector and asked to make similar to that one. Should I re create the logo as revision or ask her to purchase the gig one more time?

Note: buyer is quite nice so far. Asked nicely but the logo will have to be created again from scratch as it is very different than the gig style.

If the buyer is Nice and polite then it’s my suggestion to do its work in revision instead of creating new order. because sometime to make Good relation with a buyer is very important for our business and may be this buyer will become the repeat buyer and work with you for a long time and it will be Good for you.

Archived