Need help in ranking my Gig

areshay

Try to get a job by using buyer requests and pour your soul into them to get a 5 star review and then you get ranked a lot higher. Also use keywords in your title. A way I have seen to get these keywords is to search something related to you gig and whatever some of the suggestions say could be keywords that you could put in you title and description etc. I hope that helped.

Try to get a job by using buyer requests and pour your soul into them to get a 5 star review and then you get ranked a lot higher. Also use keywords in your title. A way I have seen to get these keywords is to search something related to you gig and whatever some of the suggestions say could be keywords that you could put in you title and description etc. I hope that helped.

Thanks, I have sent a lot of buyer requests, Can you guide me about the buyer request.

Thanks, I have sent a lot of buyer requests, Can you guide me about the buyer request.

Honestly I don’t really know how to send a great buyer request I would search it on the forum or look on YouTube but don’t copy and paste a response because I find that can be tacky if someone sends multiple requests and gets the same response word to from the same account.

Archived