Need Help m confused

I use fiverr last 3 month. Im a logo designer. Everyday i send buyer request.last month I got 8 order and I get 5 star review. but now i dont know no buyer send me text even my gig shows not ranked. i found my gig sometime 10 page sometime more.how to i take my gig to 1st page or 2/3

That is a sad news that you are not getting order. Continue with sending offers to buyers request & Share your Gig to Social Media. You can get many buyers from Social Media :slight_smile:

bro will you please tell me where i can share?

You can share your gig to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc. Go to your Gig & you will find Social Media Icons to share your gigs :slight_smile:

This is spam. If you want help you need to make your own post under the category Improve My Gig.

Sir i saw you a lot of time here. will you suggest me any?

Suggest you do not address others as sir, bro, mate, buddy, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Definitely not to be used when replying to Buyer Requests!

Ok .I will follow that.

Delete the “bro”! Herein lies the problem! :slightly_smiling_face:

I dont understand.:roll_eyes: [quote=“lloydsolutions, post:11, topic:274422, full:true”]
Delete the “bro”! Herein lies the problem! :slightly_smiling_face:
[/quote]

It just means that is the problem! I suggested that you do not use those terms as people don’t like it and then you reply using one of them!

In Buyer Requests just say “Hello” or “Hi”. You will definitely get more orders!

You asked lloydsolutions for help… And you got the answer:

:arrow_up: This message clearly suggests that using bro is a bad idea. And yet, you use bro in your next message :arrow_down: again!

why? @anamul09

Mistake sorry :persevere:

No worries… Remember… just taking the advice given here on the forums will not help… unless you put it into action.

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover: