Need help me new seller

evloxx

Send message in the buyer section according to there desire. I mean use attractive message so they come to your gig and place an order. In all of these situation you just have to do patience.

Thanks for the advice and help, I will make an interesting gig

Keep on applying for Buyer requests on regular basis by presenting them a valid solution of their problem in a comprehensive and concise manner.

Be polite, responsive and courteous and I hope you will be a great seller once you deliver quality work.

Keep on applying for Buyer requests on regular basis by presenting them a valid solution of their problem in a comprehensive and concise manner.

Be polite, responsive and courteous and I hope you will be a great seller once you deliver quality work.

Nobody can sell your gig.

You have to closely follow the fiverr terms and policy how to get more sales.

According to my opinion

Try to advertise your gig on social media it will help you 😎

You have to follow the Fiverr terms and policy how to get more sales, also flow tips and tricks.

Nobody can sell your gig.

According to my opinion

Try to advertise your gig on social media it will help you 😎

This is like saying that you have to obey the traffic rules in order to get a more expensive car.

I always visit this forum in order to get my daily face palm portion and it never leaves me stranded.

This is like saying that you have to obey the traffic rules in order to get a more expensive car.

I always visit this forum in order to get my daily face palm portion and it never leaves me stranded.

i worked on a category on my previous account, where i had huge traffic but couldnt get order

Then i realize i choose the wrong category

So it will definitely not work always 😉

Archived