Need help, my 1st orders at fiverr

tayba_tabasum

dear if you can then click on my gig and put love react icon

favicon-32x32.png.6dc77574a9609d53fe120ffe3baa308e.png Fiverr.com
do-a-professional-logo-for-your-business.jpg.9a157ba1abcd6833ca8d02019ad2beb8.jpg

Tayba_tabasum: I will do a professional logo for your business for $5 on...

For only $5, Tayba_tabasum will do a professional logo for your business. | Hello there,Are youLooking for a fresh, creative, unique, custom, professional, clean, modern and simple logo for your Company, Blog, Website, Business, Apps?You are at the |...

There are a lot of queries asked on this. Be online regularly on Fiverr and check buyer’s requests. It would help you a lot to get the order.

How many impressions are there in your gig? @tayba_tabasum

There are a lot of queries asked on this. Be online regularly on Fiverr and check buyer’s requests. It would help you a lot to get the order.

How many impressions are there in your gig?

My impression is in 500

Follow this

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

dear if you can then click on my gig and put love react icon

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
e21fa732ffe693462231856c9819ff31e45e58b7.jpeg

Tayba_tabasum: I will do a professional logo for your business for $5 on...

For only $5, Tayba_tabasum will do a professional logo for your business. | Hello there,Are youLooking for a fresh, creative, unique, custom, professional, clean, modern and simple logo for your Company, Blog, Website, Business, Apps?You are at the |...

put love react icon

Someone clicking your Gig link here and “favoriting” (pressing the heart icon to save as a favorite) is NOT how you get your Gig to rank, get impressions or orders here.

The problem you have is that you have created a Gig in a very competitive as well as overly saturated category on Fiverr. There are literally thousands of “logo makers” here who claim to be professionals and charging a mere $5. So, what makes your $5 Gig any better than theirs OR even better than those who have reviews or have a level and still charge $5? Add to this, there are 100’s of NEW sellers daily who make their Gigs in the logo category.

GG

Archived