Need Help ! Need Help! GIG DENIED

miriam12345

Hi .

I Joined Fiverr about 3 months ago. Then my sell was satisfied. Now I am a level one seller. But Today my all gigs are denied. GIG Image & content are not copied all are unique, so why I faced the problem?

my category- Digital Marketing / Video Marketing / Video Promotion & Distribution

so please give me a solutuion.

Generally all inquiries are answered in the order they are created. Occasionally, due to some requests requiring more research than others and also due to excessive demand, a reply may take longer than one business day. Please accept our apologies in advance for any reply that exceeds this time frame, but be assured we are working hard to get back to you as quickly as possible to provide a considerate response.
Thanks for your patience,
The Fiverr Team

they give me a message

no just youtube video promotion

no just youtube video promotion

You mention increasing likes, views and subscribers in the gig title and picture. Also, "Can you do the dislikes instead of likes? - “yes we can. Just Drop a message for this service” in your gig FAQ indicates that you are, actually, selling likes (and dislikes), and that is against YouTube’s Terms of Service, so Fiverr doesn’t allow it, either.

@catwriter

others seller also mention this & also use likes, dislikes & subscribers also

They haven’t been caught yet. Or, they might mention in their gig description that they’re NOT selling likes/views/subscribers; that’s a legit thing to say.

They haven’t been caught yet. Or, they might mention in their gig description that they’re NOT selling likes/views/subscribers; that’s a legit thing to say.

@catwriter

yes you are right they might mention in their gig description that they’re NOT selling likes/views/subscribers

Archived