Need HELP need HELP

chakma_1

recently my selling on fiverr is drooping i don’t know why. please somebody help me to find out hot to resolve this problem and give me some suggestion where where I need to share my gig and please take a look on my gig
[shortened Link removed] and let me know if there any modification need on my gig.
Thank you all in advance.

Moderator Note: Shortened links are not allowed. Use Fiverr links.

Your introduction could be a bit better. “I have 6 years experience of Photoshop image editing like remove background, masking, Clipping path, Neck Joint, Making Reflation etc. I can delivery you high quality work with the require time. Price is not matter for me, i believe in customer satisfaction”

English is not my first language so I am hoping someone else will pitch in here and help you with this. If not, consider purchasing a writing gig for your introduction and your gig description. Maybe try a different gig image (replace the horse image) and see if it will attract more buyers. Don’t sell yourself short, be proud of the work you do. You seem a little desperate - be confident! You are offering quality work ;). Best of luck!!!

• 3 years later...

Your introduction could be a bit better. “I have 6 years experience of Photoshop image editing like remove background, masking, Clipping path, Neck Joint, Making Reflation etc. I can delivery you high quality work with the require time. Price is not matter for me, i believe in customer satisfaction”

English is not my first language so I am hoping someone else will pitch in here and help you with this. If not, consider purchasing a writing gig for your introduction and your gig description. Maybe try a different gig image (replace the horse image) and see if it will attract more buyers. Don’t sell yourself short, be proud of the work you do. You seem a little desperate - be confident! You are offering quality work ;). Best of luck!!!

I need help…new here

Archived