NEED HELP! Not getting reviews from buyers

justfordesigns

Hi, I will try to answer your question with my opinion, OK?
So, last time I am a buyer… I’ve collaborated with various artists here… Most of them are great musicians, talented video makers, and I’m giving them 5 stars … All of them … I love them …
But there are times when I don’t give it … So I don’t give them a review …
For me, it’s better to not give them a review than giving them a bad star review …
In your case… I do not know exactly,
but to get rid of your curiosity … try to be a buyer … 😉
By the way, hopefully you are more successful in the future … 👌

So, last time I am a buyer… I’ve collaborated with various artists here… Most of them are great musicians, talented video makers, and I’m giving them 5 stars … All of them … I love them …

For me, it’s better to not give them a review than giving them a bad star review …

Around 70% of my buyers leave reviews, which is pretty good for me. And after only 20 days youve done 6 orders? Seems like you’re going to do well! Be patient, keep up this pattern and the reviews will roll in. 🙂

Just be as polite and as helpful in your communications as possible, be open and friendly and reply swiftly - people will be happier to leave you a review as you’ve shown them youre a human behind the computer and not a gig robot 🙂

Around 70% of my buyers leave reviews, which is pretty good for me. And after only 20 days youve done 6 orders? Seems like you’re going to do well! Be patient, keep up this pattern and the reviews will roll in. 🙂

Just be as polite and as helpful in your communications as possible, be open and friendly and reply swiftly - people will be happier to leave you a review as you’ve shown them youre a human behind the computer and not a gig robot 🙂

Thank you so much. You’re awesome 😊

Archived