Need help please about I order

shakibaenur

One of my buyer is talking to me very rudely. I have completed his requirements but he has added extra works. I want to cancel this order now. I have cried because of him so many times. I just want to cancel the order whether my rating goes wrong or fiverr cancel my account. i want moderator support please help me.Now he is asking for extra work but his back end developer has send the wrong API.Please help me. I have become level 1 seller for all my hard work within 3 months.

@veniceart She doesn’t need to cancel.

ok so he threatened me to solve the additional issue by tomorrow otherwise he will cancel the order. but his backend developer did not send the actual API.I have told him as well but he also consider that but he is still telling me to solve the issue by tomorrow. SO i have set up my mind that i have completed the requirement if he want to cancel it then do so and i have send him the final delivery.

ok so he threatened me to solve the additional issue by tomorrow otherwise he will cancel the order. but his backend developer did not send the actual API.I have told him as well but he also consider that but he is still telling me to solve the issue by tomorrow. SO i have set up my mind that i have completed the requirement if he want to cancel it then do so and i have send him the final delivery.

SO i have set up my mind that i have completed the requirement if he want to cancel it then do so and i have send him the final delivery.

Perfect! I think you should also inform customer support that you had this problem with a buyer and you did the work as your gig said you would and therefore do not want to cancel the order. Send screenshots of him threatening.

If he then uses the cancellation button tell him no! You did the job. You should get paid.

SO i have set up my mind that i have completed the requirement if he want to cancel it then do so and i have send him the final delivery.

Perfect! I think you should also inform customer support that you had this problem with a buyer and you did the work as your gig said you would and therefore do not want to cancel the order. Send screenshots of him threatening.

If he then uses the cancellation button tell him no! You did the job. You should get paid.

I still have a feeling that she will cancel the order and wouldn’t even contact customer support.

For some reason new sellers are so afraid of support team when they actually can help you resolve the issue and block abusive buyers.

But now it all depends on her and her actions to stand her ground and fight for herself :woman_shrugging:

Archived