Need Help regarding an order

syedzeeshan7860

Doesnt matter if its mutual cancellation?

That would still affect your stats.

It is best to contact CS and tell them the customer changed his mind and wants to cancel. They will look at your conversation, and if they see that the buyer changed his mind and you had no fault in the situation, more than likely, they will cancel it for you without affecting your stats. If you do not go through CS and make a mutual cancellation on your own, it will affect your stats.

Maybe if you have a good reason to cancel they wont change the stats?

Maybe if you have a good reason to cancel

In my cases, the buyers were either abusive or wanted me to do more work than was included in the package.

Once I had a buyer who sent me a 28,000-word book and only booked my 5,000-word proofreading gig. Lol, he said he thought I would want to do it for cheap because his book was going to be famous, and I would have the notoriety of proofreading it. 😆

In my cases, the buyers were either abusive or wanted me to do more work than was included in the package.

Once I had a buyer who sent me a 28,000-word book and only booked my 5,000-word proofreading gig. Lol, he said he thought I would want to do it for cheap because his book was going to be famous, and I would have the notoriety of proofreading it. 😆

Thats a pretty good reason 😂

Hahahaha Seriously. Thats hilarious from every point of view.

The thing is he wanted me to remove some words from an audio song which I did and he was like ok you did great and that’s the best someone can do but I am not satisfied with it and i would like to cancel my order and i was like What the…

He wants me to go on and do magic and that is not possible. I don’t care about money I just want my Profile to be clean as it can that’s all.

The thing is he wanted me to remove some words from an audio song which I did and he was like ok you did great and that’s the best someone can do but I am not satisfied with it and i would like to cancel my order and i was like What the…

He wants me to go on and do magic and that is not possible. I don’t care about money I just want my Profile to be clean as it can that’s all.

Sounds like they want free work. In the TOS it states:

Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.

Sounds like they want free work. In the TOS it states:

Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.

What if he gives the wrong rating? that will also impact my gig and overall profile right?

I have been on fiverr from 2 months and kept my ratings to 5 by providiing quality work

That would still affect your stats.

It is best to contact CS and tell them the customer changed his mind and wants to cancel. They will look at your conversation, and if they see that the buyer changed his mind and you had no fault in the situation, more than likely, they will cancel it for you without affecting your stats. If you do not go through CS and make a mutual cancellation on your own, it will affect your stats.

Haha!

No, when an order is cancelled, stats changes. CS is just a human working and has no access to change the database. He can only view it and make some minute changes and that’s how it works.

Fiverr should change it however… 😦

What if he gives the wrong rating? that will also impact my gig and overall profile right?

I have been on fiverr from 2 months and kept my ratings to 5 by providiing quality work

Yes, it will. You might have to choose between a cancellation and a bad rating.

Archived