Need help regarding rating and account continuations

asif_apon

Hey There,
I have been working in Fiverr for 7 months. I successfully completed 47 projects and achieved Level 1 too. But suddenly 2 months ago, I failed to deliver 4 projects on time so the buyers canceled the order. Now all my ratings have gone down. Order completion rate is 75%. At this moment I am not getting any orders or requests. I can’t even send buyer request as the rating is below 90%.

I badly need to get back to work. Now I want a way to get out of this problem. Please help me with your kind and helpful information.

Thanks a lot.

Hey There,

I have been working in Fiverr for 7 months. I successfully completed 47 projects and achieved Level 1 too. But suddenly 2 months ago, I failed to deliver 4 projects on time so the buyers canceled the order. Now all my ratings have gone down. Order completion rate is 75%. At this moment I am not getting any orders or requests. I can’t even send buyer request as the rating is below 90%.

I badly need to get back to work. Now I want a way to get out of this problem. Please help me with your kind and helpful information.

Thanks a lot.

I can’t even send buyer request as the rating is below 90%.

This may be helpful to you: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Archived