Fiverr Forum

Need Help regarding withdrawal safety measures

I’m working on a fiverr since 2015 and i withdraw my money through payoneer account, few months ago, my younger brother started work on it and earned some money and to withdraw them , he linked my payoneer account to his fiverr account. 1 day later, his account is disabled permanently and got the message ( you have more than one accounts on fiverr ,and all the accounts link to one withdrawal will also be disabled permanently.i’m afraid when brother told me. What should i do. ? i contacted to payoneer to remove all the funding source except mine. But feeling worry.

Any suggestion what should i do ?

Contact customer support and explain the issue. It will be up to them to decide if they will leave your account up or not. Good luck.

Thank you so much , for letting me know that.

Your brother account is disableb but he transferred his money to payoneer account successfully ?

Good luck, fiverr thinks you had two accounts.

Yes, he transferred the money successfully, very next day after the withdrawal-account became disabled.

Actually, when he entered the withdrawal method to his account, same time he clicked fiverr revenue card and immediately make transaction from fiverr to payoneer.

Thanks, yes but glad they resolved my problem. Now my bro made new account and ordered his personal payonner card .lol :smiley:

Hello,
I would like to ask if it is obligatory the names of the holder of Payoneer card to be the same like in the profile information given.
I see that most of the people use nicknames and that make me think that it is not obligation, but I am afraid that if the data from my profile and the holder of Payoneer is different could have troubles with withdrawal.

I would be happy if someone can give an answer.
Have a nice day.