Fiverr Forum

Need help rehiring the same professional

Hi,

I want to hire the same professional to do a similar job and I can’t seem to find a way to do that. Can someone share how to do this?

I don’t want to post a general gig and be bombarded by inquiries. I was very happy with the gentleman who did a similar job last time. Happy to have entire transaction go through Fiverr.

In general, I think it should be easier to hire someone specific. Frustrating for a buyer.

Thanks for tips and help to do this very simple thing.

It would also be great if there were a list of the professionals that I’ve used and rated highly and the catefory for quik reference. I waded through emails to find this gentleman again. Maybe I’m missing something here too. Thanks again.

Thank you. I have their username and can see past emails and their page. I just can’t figure out how to rehire them officially.

Is there a button or a link or something that I’m missing? Thanks again.

If you can get to their page, you’re halfway there. As stated above scroll past the big ole bumbling map and look for the gigs they offer. If you don’t see any listed, you might be out of luck. At the top of the page, you should also see a “Contact” button. If that isn’t there, then you’re really out of luck.

Here is their page

http://fiverr.com/bpempire

Scroll to the bottom and choose which ever gig it is that you want to order, if it is not listed then they have suspended that particular gig. You can contact them through the contact button to the right of their screen name

You can also e-mail him if you have past e-mails, I’m sure he would gladly submit to you the appropriate link to the gig you need.