Need help reporting seller

so, where to start. A seller on this site hired me through freelancer and wanted to pay weekly. I was actually fine with being paid weekly, as I have done so many times in the past with no problems. So anyway, I agree and began writing anywhere from 7-10 articles per day. A week goes by and no payment.

After no payment and no response, I began running the articles that I have written through a plagiarism checker to locate them.

Low and behold, I immediately started finding the websites that they were on. I contacted a few sites and so far one person has gotten back to me and provided me with the username of the person who he bought articles from.

The kicker is that she has great reviews with multiple orders and I can only wonder how often she has done this ( get other people to write and then disappear) The girl on here is actually a guy on freelancer, so go figure.

Anyways, I really was just wondering, if there was a way for me to report her.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Dropped you a message :slight_smile: I think I know who you mean, but I am checking anyway!

You should make a copyright violation claim anyway. Although be prepared to submit a lot of evidence that you are the original owner of the content.

Reply to @ryangillam: Hahahha I read this and was looking for your comment! The seller you are thinking of popped into my head immediately.

thanks, I will contact. Hopefully I have enough evidence.

Reply to @ryangillam: Good luck! I’ll be on the lookout too.