Need Help! This is my First Order

ahmobin

Hi… I got an order and successfully deliver it. But now client demand extra work. For this work, I need the cpanal, but didn’t give me that. Now she told me, if I done the work, then she rate me.
This is my first order…
What should I do??
please give a better suggestion…

Hello,

You can raise a concern with fiverr team by creating a ticket and you can show the conversion history with client to fiverr team, they will definitely take corrective action and they will also have rights to complete the order or to take any other actions.

I had faced the same type of issue and at that time I had contacted support team and they had help me a lot.

Thanks…

You should explain to her something like “unfortunately this is not the scope of the order and I do not offer that services as per gig description but I’ll be happy to work on the revisions if you have any”. Coma.

If you are not offering this service in your gig description then you can just decline doing it. And report it to support and ask them to warn the client that asking extra free work threatening with writing bad review is a violation of terms and conditions and would be considered as blackmailing.

Alternatively you can also add (not blaming and accusing client thought) but saying “unfortunately I can not deliver something that is not part of the gig that I’m offering for free in exchange for good review because that would be violation of Terms and Conditions and both our accounts can be closed for that”

That’s it.

Archived