Need help To Get 1st Order

dezigns_lab

There are few things you should follow-

1. Well researched gigs that has market value
  2. SEO based gigs which will help to reach to buyer easily
  3. Using HD images and if possible add a gig video
  4. Apply in the jobs found on your buyer request tab.

Hope these will help to improve your present condition.

• 5 months later...

There are few things you should follow-

1. Well researched gigs that has market value
  2. SEO based gigs which will help to reach to buyer easily
  3. Using HD images and if possible add a gig video
  4. Apply in the jobs found on your buyer request tab.

Hope these will help to improve your present condition.

Hello maidulsikder

I am struggling hard since Feb 2018, but unable to get orders. Please review my gigs and suggest me what’s wrong with my gigs,

especially the below gig. I shall be thankful for this kindness.

https://www.fiverr.com/dezigns_lab/do-website-ranking-with-seo-optimized-high-da-premium-backlinks

Hello maidulsikder

I am struggling hard since Feb 2018, but unable to get orders. Please review my gigs and suggest me what’s wrong with my gigs,

https://www.fiverr.com/dezigns_lab/do-website-ranking-with-seo-optimized-high-da-premium-backlinks

Your gig is okay, if its not working than change the images I thing the images are not catchy.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Dear Fellows
I need HELP to Get First Order. I am struggling hard since Feb 2018, but unable to get orders. I am getting good Reviews and Clicks but not Orders. What’s wrong with my Gigs? Please review my gigs and suggest me what’s wrong with my gigs at https://www.fiverr.com/dezigns_lab

Guest merciavideo

Your profile says ‘Digital Marketer and Social Media Manager!’ - I’m sure you must have a great deal of knowledge of how to market your gigs, as you would any other business who came to you to purchase your services.

One of your gigs is ’ I Will Develop A Comprehensive Digital Marketing Strategy’ - do for your own gigs exactly what you’d do for your buyer.

Hello Experts!
I want to know your insights that how much profile name matters for a Seller’s success. Also please share you views if some one is unable to get orders, whether by deleting and making new account will work for him? Please share your experience. I shall appreciate your words. Thanks!

Hello Experts!

I want to know your insights that how much profile name matters for a Seller’s success. Also please share you views if some one is unable to get orders, whether by deleting and making new account will work for him? Please share your experience. I shall appreciate your words. Thanks!

I want to know your insights that how much profile name matters for a Seller’s success.

Unless it’s completely unprofessional and/or vulgar, it doesn’t matter. I mean, if I see someone with “expert” as a part of their username, I probably won’t take them seriously (anyone and everyone can claim to be an expert), but if they’re really good at what they do, they’re likely to succeed.

Also please share you views if some one is unable to get orders, whether by deleting and making new account will work for him?

If someone was unable to succeed with one account, creating a new one is unlikely to suddenly make them successful. The only exception I can think of is if the seller was extremely unlucky and their first rating was terrible; in that case, closing the old account and opening a new one (with a permission from Customer Support, or it will get disabled!) might help.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Dear Fellows and Seniors
I am facing a problem. The impressions, views and clicks of my Gigs are decreasing and I am unable to get New order from last few days. I want to know why this is happening?
Also I want best recommendation on my below Gig. Suggest me how I can make it better to get new orders? My gig link is https://www.fiverr.com/s2/f1e7e82c09

Maybe add an FAQ section to your gig which helps to further explain it, such as the different terms, the types of sites you’ll link from etc. Also would it be better if the backlinks were added more slowly than adding them all in 1 or 2 days? Maybe make a recommendation of what you think’s best. Also help the buyer’s know why buyer the service would be helpful to their site. Maybe give more info about the sites/pages you’ll be linking from.

Maybe there’s a lot of competition from similar gigs or less people are buying these types of gigs right now. It may also be your search position on the site. You could also post offers in the BR section to help with it.

Hello dear fellows and experts!

I am going to withdraw money first time and I need help. Please suggest me fund transfer options other than Payoneer ATM Card in Pakistan. Payoneer Card is very expensive option and I don’t afford it. I want to get money directly in my Bank account. Please tel me which option you are using to get your money in Pakistan. Your suggestion and cooperation in this regard would be appreciated.

Hello dear,
There is only 3 option for withdraw .

1. Paypal
  2. Fiverr revenue card ( that mean payoneer master card)
  3. Payoneer bank transfer.

You can use payoneer bank account. It is easy to transfer . First you need to withdraw to your payoneer bank account from your fiverr account. Then you transfer your own country bank from your payoneer account.
Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Fiverr Community!
I have few Questions. I will really appreciate your knowledge and expert insight in this regard.

1- I am an SEO Off Page expert. If I create backlinks for my Gigs on High DA websites, would it will help me to get orders on Fiverr?

2- How I can utilize my expertise to get traffic on my Gigs and Orders?

Looking forward to hear from you!
Thanks & Regards

Archived