Need help to get my first order

grphicdesign121

Struggling with first orders?

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …
Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

Ready to go further? Read:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Struggling with first orders?

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …
Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

Ready to go further? Read:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

thanks for this help.

Hi grphicdesign121,

Please notice I am also a new seller with little experience.

What might have helped me to get my first few orders is to show people who I am (at the moment my gig preview video is not active; pending review). I did not ask my buyers about it, so I do not know for sure.

In my honest opinion, to show you as the person you are will make you stand out from the crowd. That means to place your picture and name at your profile. To add a short video of yourself to the gig (maybe as short as 5 seconds like “hi, I am … please have a look at my work samples.”). Anything that will make people recognize you as a real person.

There are plenty of anonymous sellers out there, design studios with employes and so on. One of many possibilities for one-man new sellers is to build relationships with buyers by showing them who you are.

Since I’m struggling with English a bit at the moment, I cannot judge your English skills. But I am aware it is very important to have excellent written English skills. This is what I am working on right now 🙂 I downloaded some educational apps and practice every day, step by step. If this is something you are also working on, you may want to start with googling “Writing Business Emails in English Made Easy”.

Wishing you every success with your business,
Tom

Hi grphicdesign121,

Please notice I am also a new seller with little experience.

What might have helped me to get my first few orders is to show people who I am (at the moment my gig preview video is not active; pending review). I did not ask my buyers about it, so I do not know for sure.

In my honest opinion, to show you as the person you are will make you stand out from the crowd. That means to place your picture and name at your profile. To add a short video of yourself to the gig (maybe as short as 5 seconds like “hi, I am … please have a look at my work samples.”). Anything that will make people recognize you as a real person.

There are plenty of anonymous sellers out there, design studios with employes and so on. One of many possibilities for one-man new sellers is to build relationships with buyers by showing them who you are.

Since I’m struggling with English a bit at the moment, I cannot judge your English skills. But I am aware it is very important to have excellent written English skills. This is what I am working on right now 🙂 I downloaded some educational apps and practice every day, step by step. If this is something you are also working on, you may want to start with googling “Writing Business Emails in English Made Easy”.

Wishing you every success with your business,

Tom

You should use Grammarly. and you should use google translate for your communication. I do believe that you should do blogging on your skills you are selling on fiverr which will help you to improve your writing skills.

Archived