Need help to get the first sale

mdaswriter

Hello Brother,

I provide related service of your service. I think your Gig SEO should increase ( I think ). You should do more research and find proper keyword and title for your Gig.

Create 7 Gigs, 7 Gigs will increase the chance to get your first order fast.

Be active on Fiverr more, I will suggest to be active on Fiverr 24/7. Because many buyers search by Online Sellers.

Those thing will help you to get your first order soon.

Hello Brother,

I provide related service of your service. I think your Gig SEO should increase ( I think ). You should do more research and find proper keyword and title for your Gig.

Be active on Fiverr more, I will suggest to be active on Fiverr 24/7. Because many buyers search by Online Sellers.

Thanks for your good suggestion

Hello Brother,

I will suggest to be active on Fiverr 24/7

This is a Fiverr myth!

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Hello guys I am new here in fiverr I have created a product description gig 5 days ago I don’t know much about fiverr. Can you guys just visit my gig and give me some suggestion like what can I do to improve my gig and get my first sale.And my another question is how much time it takes to get your first order? and how can I get my first order?Thanks you. My gig link

Suggest you take on board the advice offered in your previous post above.

Archived