Need help to improve my gig,gig review

mdaswriter

Hello guys I am new here in fiverr I have created a product description gig 5 days ago I don’t know much about fiverr. Can you guys just visit my gig and give me some suggestion like what can I do to improve my gig and get my first sale.And my another question is how much time it takes to get your first order? and how can I get my first order?Thanks you.
My gig link

Hello guys I am new here in fiverr I have created a product description gig 5 days ago I don’t know much about fiverr. Can you guys just visit my gig and give me some suggestion like what can I do to improve my gig and get my first sale.And my another question is how much time it takes to get your first order? and how can I get my first order?Thanks you.

My gig link

how can I get my first order?

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to start building your business.

Brother, your image quality is not good enough. please try to create unique and eye-catching images. Your impression may increase but without good images, the buyer will not get interested to order your services. Best of luck ❤️

Thank you bro for the suggestion.What do you think i should change the images or make the existing ones high quality

Archived