Need Help to know how can i get help from Fiverr support

shakibaenur

One of my client do not response in time. I have done 2 projects previously and always he did not accept the delivery within time. But this time he is not accepting the delivery and i have delivered what he required. After 2 days from delivery he decline and send me a revision. When I resend the delivery and explain he has been mistaken to open the project then he is not responding at all and not even accepting my delivery. I want to know how can i apply for help in fiverr support.
Thanks

One of my client do not response in time. I have done 2 projects previously and always he did not accept the delivery within time. But this time he is not accepting the delivery and i have delivered what he required. After 2 days from delivery he decline and send me a revision. When I resend the delivery and explain he has been mistaken to open the project then he is not responding at all and not even accepting my delivery. I want to know how can i apply for help in fiverr support.

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you so much I have submitted my issue

Thanks

Thank you so much I have submitted my issue

No problem. Good luck!

Archived