Need help to rank gig

murad_sarker

Fiverr gig ranking is not permanent … And if you keep your gig performance high then your gig will be ranked automatically .You can read this post…Hope it will help you .

Hi Guys ! wave Hope all are well.I have posted this thread because I can see everyday some sellers are posting about gig ranking.we have to keep in mind that google search engine and fiverr search engine are not same .As I know both gig ranking system depend on your account statics (on time delivery,response rate,order completion rate,reviews,skill tests,title,description , etc) . There are two types of search system in fiverr. 1 .Category search 2.Keyword search . Keyword search: Sup…

Best Of Luck

Fiverr gig ranking is not permanent … And if you keep your gig performance high then your gig will be ranked automatically .You can read this post…Hope it will help you .

Hi Guys ! wave Hope all are well.I have posted this thread because I can see everyday some sellers are posting about gig ranking.we have to keep in mind that google search engine and fiverr search engine are not same .As I know both gig ranking system depend on your account statics (on time delivery,response rate,order completion rate,reviews,skill tests,title,description , etc) . There are two types of search system in fiverr. 1 .Category search 2.Keyword search . Keyword search: Sup…

Best Of Luck

Thanks for your valuable Advice.

• 1 year later...

Best Of Luck

thanks for the valuable Advice.

Best Of Luck

Very Informative . Thank you

Archived