Need help with my gig!

robin451

Welcome to the Fiverr forums. Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

As for your gig, specifically. You should reconsider mentioning ‘essays’. I know not all essays are for educational purposes, but Fiverr doesn’t mess around with gigs that might break the ‘academic’ part of the TOS. Alternatively, you have no FAQs and could make an outright statement that you do not offer this in accordance with the TOS.

Do you review your own typing? The OP and your profile description don’t really inspire confidence in your ability to proofread.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums. Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

As for your gig, specifically. You should reconsider mentioning ‘essays’. I know not all essays are for educational purposes, but Fiverr doesn’t mess around with gigs that might break the ‘academic’ part of the TOS. Alternatively, you have no FAQs and could make an outright statement that you do not offer this in accordance with the TOS.

Do you review your own typing? The OP and your profile description don’t really inspire confidence in your ability to proofread.

Understood. I will make sure to check out Tips For Sellers. I have removed the essay part and will add an FAQ. I do review my own typing, can you specify how my OP and profile description doesn’t inspire confidence, please? I would greatly appreciate it!

Hello, so I’m new on Fiverr and have posted a gig for some time but haven’t gotten any orders. If anyone can review my gig and tell me of any potential errors or improvements that could be made, I would be really grateful! Thank you. This is the link- https://www.fiverr.com/share/jjma6L

Hello, so I’m new on Fiverr and have posted a gig for some time but haven’t gotten any orders. If anyone can review my gig and tell me of any potential errors or improvements that could be made, I would be really grateful! Thank you. This is the link-

Hello, dear client! My name is Robin and I am a freelancing writer with expertise in blogs, essays, proofreading, grammar, and more! You can rest assured that I will edit and write the highest quality of writing that I can deliver. I always aim for 100% customer satisfaction and love to write. I am flexible with payment and deals and always willing to negotiate. Don’t hesistate, contact me today!

🤨

What do I edit?

• Grammar and punctuation
  • Spelling errors, typos, and repeated words
  • Structural edits(Does it make sense? Is the meaning conveyed?)

Hello, so I’m new on Fiverr and have posted a gig for some time but haven’t gotten any orders. If anyone can review my gig and tell me of any potential errors or improvements that could be made, I would be really grateful! Thank you. This is the link-

Hello, dear client! My name is Robin and I am a freelancing writer with expertise in blogs, essays, proofreading, grammar, and more! You can rest assured that I will edit and write the highest quality of writing that I can deliver. I always aim for 100% customer satisfaction and love to write. I am flexible with payment and deals and always willing to negotiate. Don’t hesistate, contact me today!

🤨

What do I edit?

• Grammar and punctuation
  • Spelling errors, typos, and repeated words
  • Structural edits(Does it make sense? Is the meaning conveyed?)

I will admit I don’t have any official degrees or experience in the field but I have taken AP classes in school and done well in writing and reading. I have written blogs before and the customer seemed pretty satisfied. Do you believe I don’t currently have the qualifications necessary to become a freelance proofreader?

I will admit I don’t have any official degrees or experience in the field but I have taken AP classes in school and done well in writing and reading. I have written blogs before and the customer seemed pretty satisfied. Do you believe I don’t currently have the qualifications necessary to become a freelance proofreader?

Do you believe I don’t currently have the qualifications necessary to become a freelance proofreader?

I don’t think you can’t offer your service, I just don’t think you should advertise yourself as an expert.

Do you believe I don’t currently have the qualifications necessary to become a freelance proofreader?

I don’t think you can’t offer your service, I just don’t think you should advertise yourself as an expert.

Well, I haven’t stated that I was an expert anywhere but I can see how from what I’ve written, that people might be confused into thinking so. I will see if I can specify my current writing abilities and knowledge

Archived