Fiverr Forum

Need help with my gigs, and profile

Hi, I am relatively new to fiverr, probably a month. But I have not made any sales so far. Can you take a look at my profile and gigs and suggest some changes, so that they stand out and attract buyers.

Here’s my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/litebulb_holder
Thank you.

Dear Litebulb_holder:

I feel really weird calling you Litebulb_holder. I suggest you add a name for people to call you to your profile text. I’d also suggest you find a profile photo in which you are smiling.

Most of your gigs don’t have videos. I’d suggest that you add a gig in which you offer to make explainer videos using PowToons (ideally videos that don’t include the PowToons watermark).

Unfortunately, I don’t think the PowToons video is your best choice, here (your translate gig). I’d suggest you try making a video in which you talk to the Buyer directly, and see if that gets you better results.

Good luck,
Blaise

Hi, Blaise.
Thanks for your reply and the suggestions you have made. I will definitely try to update my profile as much as I can and include those changes. As for the name, I had been using this id in all my coding profiles since college, so, didn’t give it much thought. I see what you mean. Will add my real name to the description.

Yeah, that watermark doesn’t look very professional.Will change that too.
Thanks, and good luck with your gigs,
Abhijit