Fiverr Forum

Need help with my gigs

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a good day. I need a little help from your side.

I have joined Fiverr an year ago but made only 3 orders. Can anybody spend some of his/her precioustime to see my gigs and tell me is there anything wrong with my gigs or something else…

NEED YOUR HELP…

Here is the link to my fiverr account

http://www.fiverr.com/fatmian

Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5

http://www.fiverr.com

Well, first of all, you don’t need to provide the URL to your profile because your member name (“fatmian”) automatically is a hyperlink to your profile.

The first thing that caught my attention is your very low rating and your high cancellation rate. You’ve obviously deleted the gigs that caused those things, so I don’t know what exactly the problem could be. But if I were a potential buyer thinking about purchasing from a total stranger on the internet, I would not want to do business with someone with such a low rating and high cancellation rate. Sorry, but I’m just being honest here.

I looked at a couple of your gigs. Your “video made from photos” gig only shows one graphic image, and NO video (really a slideshow). Why would anyone buy a video from someone without being able to see even one example of the work? There is no description of the type/format of file the buyer will receive, whether it’s HD or not, how many photos or how long the “video” will last.

Most of your other gigs don’t indicate any amounts, such as “how many words” you’ll edit, or how many modifications you’ll do, or how long the video will last. Usually, the more clearly you state what a buyer will get for $5.00, the better.

I wish you luck, but I think you’re going to have a very difficult time overcoming that very low rating.

@celticmoon Thank you very much for giving me such an honest advice. I will try to resolve the issues with my gigs according to your suggestions. Thank you very much once again!