Fiverr Forum

Need help with my phone verification,

Hello, fiverr community

I need help with my phone verification,

I’m trying to verify my phone, but i do not receive a call or messages, when i try to verify it again, i get this message

“You must wait 48 hours before trying again to verify.”

But now I’ve less then 11h to verify my phone, and am still getting the same problem :frowning:

Could you please help me ??

Thank you

Hi there :slight_smile:

Unfortunately we’re all just members of the forum, so we are not Fiverr staff nor can we help with security matters that are only Customer Support’s to solve in the first place :wink:

If you have technical issues or account concerns the Support Team can help.

Hope this helps a bit, so hurry up and get in touch with CS, they are the only ones who can help you.

Is there any one else have the same problem, or just me ?
Well my account get restricted ??

I don’t have the same problem, and I’ve not heard of others having it either, I’m sorry :frowning:

In order to prevent any actions on your account, please hurry and submit a support ticket here: Customer Support

Already did it :wink:

Thank you for your help

Is your phone number in your own country? Did you put in the wrong number by any chance?

Have the same problem.
The response of Fiverr was “Retry in 24 hours” that was inefficient.

So what can Fiverr say to my unhappyness clients that have orders in late ?

All existing sellers were given 30 days to verify their phone number. Did you wait until the last minute? If so, that probably wasn’t a wise choice.

If Fiverr told you to try again in 24 hours, then you’ll have to try again in 24 hours.

Unless you waited until the last minute, I don’t see how the phone verification process could possibly be affecting your ability to deliver orders.

Quand les formulaires de Fiverr ne fonctionnent pas

I’m having the same problem. I tried putting both of my phone numbers (my biz and my personal) and each time it said “there is something wrong with that number” I receive both SMS and calls on each, so I don’t know what the issue is. Hopefully, I’ll get a response from Fiverr support sometime this week, instead of an automated response.

I have the seem problem … please if you have solution give it to me

For phone verification to work, your location and time zone have to match.

Fiverr will be sending the code to a US based phone number.

the problem is i’m travelling too much i’m now in morocco how i can do this

You’ll need to ask Customer Services. :slightly_smiling_face:

it’ already done without any response :roll_eyes:
and i have clients in this account :roll_eyes:

If you give CS a couple of days, they should get back to you.

hopefully give me an answer . . . thank you

And the person whose photo you used lives in France :joy: