Need help with orders

shahert

Success takes time really. Grow steadily and don’t rush it.

I see that the only other answer here in this thread is very basic so I will get a bit in depth as to how you can improve your gig and maybe attract more buyers.

My first suggestion will be to edit the gig video. It is a good one with catchy music but in the video you don’t have a call to action nor the gig title. It looks more like a sick edit rather than a video to showcase the gig. Maybe put a banner in the beginning of the video that has the gig title and after that put the edit. After the edit there can be a call to action like: “Order now” or “Message me to get your sick edit now”. Something like that will be pretty useful and also try to incorporate it in a user friendly way not just as a simple text on the screen.

There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes in the gig description so you can check that out also and fix them.

This is by far all I can think of. Also you can remove the other youtube edit gig as they seem to be duplicate and the buyers will be a bit weirded out!

Success takes time really. Grow steadily and don’t rush it.

I see that the only other answer here in this thread is very basic so I will get a bit in depth as to how you can improve your gig and maybe attract more buyers.

My first suggestion will be to edit the gig video. It is a good one with catchy music but in the video you don’t have a call to action nor the gig title. It looks more like a sick edit rather than a video to showcase the gig. Maybe put a banner in the beginning of the video that has the gig title and after that put the edit. After the edit there can be a call to action like: “Order now” or “Message me to get your sick edit now”. Something like that will be pretty useful and also try to incorporate it in a user friendly way not just as a simple text on the screen.

There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes in the gig description so you can check that out also and fix them.

This is by far all I can think of. Also you can remove the other youtube edit gig as they seem to be duplicate and the buyers will be a bit weirded out!

Thank you so much

I appreciate it

Archived