Need help with selling gigs

shahaan16

Hey, I recently joined fiverr a while ago. I’ve been writing articles for quite awhile now but I want to sell my work on fiverr. Can anybody help me sell the first 5 orders. I need to know what to do to stand out and sell as quickly as possible.
Regards,
Shahaan.

Hey, I recently joined fiverr a while ago. I’ve been writing articles for quite awhile now but I want to sell my work on fiverr. Can anybody help me sell the first 5 orders. I need to know what to do to stand out and sell as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Shahaan.

Can anybody help me sell the first 5 orders.

No, we are not going to give you sales. You’re going to have to figure out how to earn your own sales. Research your market. Understand your target customers. YOU have to do this work. It is not our responsibility to make you successful.

I need to know what to do to stand out and sell as quickly as possible.

This is not going to happen either. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You’re not going to be standing out and making quick easy sales. Success takes time. Sales are earned. Figure out what your business goals are, and work hard to achieve them.

No one is going to make you successful, except YOU alone. Get busy. Get working.

Archived