Need Help

Hello Everyone!!

i am very much new on fiverr.com, posted gigs many days ago, got impression and views but did not get any order till yet. Is there anybody who will help me in this regard, how to get orders and way to work on fiverr.com.

It will great pleasure for me and i will thankful for the rest.

Regard.

1. Hey why don’t you add a video to your gig, explaining what you offer? Or get someone on fiverr to create like a little animated or whiteboard video for your service.

2)Advertise your gig on as many social media platforms as you can (twitter, facebook, etc.)
  2. Look at the “buyer requests” section and send proposals to people looking for someone to help them. I got a few steady customers from doing that.

Hi Nadi, I’ve given you an idea as to how to clean up your profile below (as jenniferdetar suggests). Use it, don’t use it, it’s entirely up to you :slight_smile:

This is Nadi. I am a Freelance professional and I love to work with software like Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, CSS and Adobe Premier Pro. I offer a high quality service because I believe, “a satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.”