If it’s just one landing page then simply copy/paste the content. Although who’s going to build you a secure form & link it with Aweber? Basic HTML knowledge won’t cut it here. Although you can probably copy a script.
I don’t offer landing page design myself, but a decent WP developer will set up a simple landing page with a contact form in less than 2-3 hours. WordPress gives you the chance to grow.
Without knowing all the details here’s a cost-effective combo I would recommend for someone who doesn’t want to invest much right now, but want’s to keep their options open.
- Hosting from SiteGround (Great support, free SSL, reliable, simple cPanel)
- Elementor for Wordpress theme (basic version is free, it has visual builder and plenty of free designs)
- Aweber (use their native form if you don’t wish to invest in Gravity Forms or WPForms)
- Updraft for backups (has a free version with automatic backups in case you screw up)
- iThemes to keep your site secure (basic version is free)
- WP Fastest Cache (minifies, compresses and basic features are free)
- Cloudflare for CDN in case your clients are international
- And of course the usual analytics shake to track everything (Search Console, Google Analytics + Hotjar to make it really creepy)
Too much? For an average developer it’s just a morning exercise while they drink their coffee
If you look hard enough I’m sure you can find a person who has a template for this.
Anyway, good luck and hopefully it works out for you.