Fiverr Community Forum

Need info about selling original music

I want to start selling original (music) compositions,“beats”, music for advertisements, commercials, etc. I saw a seller who says he transfers the rights to the buyer. I was wondering how to do that? As far as I know copywriting one song costs $35, I can’t imagine doing that for every gig, so how do pros do it?,

Welcome to the Fiverr forums. Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

As for your question. I would firstly recommend rereading the “User Generated Content” and “Ownership” sections of the TOS.
And as for how to set that up within a gig, you could make it a part of a package or offer it as a bonus.