Need Logo Designed Please

jbmontgomery75

I have contacted a good bit of people claiming to be able to do a logo design but I have not had one response yet regarding my requirements before i submit a claim. Here is what I am looking for so if someone can help, please write me back. Thank you in advance for your time.

I am currently in the initial process of starting my own website and online apparel store and I need help with a logo design and whatever else you can provide. I will need Vector and any and all other formats you think i will need for webpages and Facebook banners and YouTube as well. I am not an artist at all so I will attach what I have thought of so far but I’m not happy with my work and need a professional. I want to make it clear I am very open to suggestions and ideally i would like the design to be edgy, yet bold and inspiring. See attached for my thoughts so far. My domain name is going to be UninhibitedPotential.com but obviously its not live. One thing is I am not really enjoying my arrow going up but Im not a creative guy when it comes to this so please, feel free to go crazy and think outside of the box on this one. Let me know if you can help and Ill send fees required.

Joseph Montgomery

P.S. If you want my work please hit me up ASAP.

Guest asiscreations

Hello there…

I can give you what you are saying in very decent price with unlimited revisions and I will give you a refund ,if in the end you dont like the design.

Regards,

Asis

“If you want a Seller to provide a specific service, please use the Request a Gig feature on your profile. Underneath your profile picture on the top right of the screen, Go to My Orders >>Request a Gig. Then input the specifics that you require. Sellers will respond to your request once it has been approved.”

Archived