Need more Improvement or It's right Now!

braveson

http://blog.fiverr.com/fiverrcast-episode-29-understanding-analytics-transcript/

Next to that is Gigs saved which is how many people have viewed your Gig and then saved it to come back to later. You will see a little heart on the Gig page that when they click that, that is what saves the Gig and then next to that is your conversion rate which is how many Gig clicks you had, with how many people ordered that.

So for example, if you had 100 Gig clicks and one person ordered, you would have a one percent conversion rate or be at five. It would be a five percent conversion rate. All of these metrics are in the last 30 days.

Redd: And something to bear in mind when people are looking at conversions is a lot of people have a conversion rate that – they might consider it fairly low, like somewhere around like a three or four or five percent. That’s actually fairly high and pretty standard. So if you feel like your conversion rate is low and it’s over two percent, then you’re doing actually pretty well.

Ryan: Right, and I think there’s a lot of other factors. I think people get down on conversion rate only but there are other things you can look at to improve other than just conversion rate to make more sales.

hmm, interesting. I’m here on Fiverr for 2 months now. For the first month I haven’t received any orders, but now in last 2 weeks I got 3. So what is interesting to me is that my Conversion rate is 10,8% which is fantastic actually according to Fiverrcast and blaisefaint, and I’m happy too 🙂, I did research on Fiverr about tags, titles, etc. but it seems like people don’t see my gig a lot (when they do, 10% of them offer it as it seems), so any idea why? I’m thinking that maybe my title is not catchy enough or my gig primary image is not seductive enough. 😛

Stats about specific gig:
521 Impressions ; 28 Clicks ; 29 Views

Best wishes to everyone and kind regards,
Matevz

hmm, interesting. I’m here on Fiverr for 2 months now. For the first month I haven’t received any orders, but now in last 2 weeks I got 3. So what is interesting to me is that my Conversion rate is 10,8% which is fantastic actually according to Fiverrcast and blaisefaint, and I’m happy too 🙂, I did research on Fiverr about tags, titles, etc. but it seems like people don’t see my gig a lot (when they do, 10% of them offer it as it seems), so any idea why? I’m thinking that maybe my title is not catchy enough or my gig primary image is not seductive enough. 😛

Stats about specific gig:

521 Impressions ; 28 Clicks ; 29 Views

Best wishes to everyone and kind regards,

Matevz

Dear Matevz:

You can say according to Fiverrcast.

You can’t really say according to me, because all I did was quote Fiverrcast.

I’m not affiliated with Fiverrcast.

Just wanted to clear that up,

Blaise

Archived