Need more sales

annahambrose

I’ve been on fiverr for about 30 days now and I’ve only received to sales. I’ve been really patient. Am I doing something wrong. I need some help. Check out my gigs and help me please. My user name is annahambrose

Am I doing something wrong.

I think the question is, are you DOING anything? What are you doing to reach out to your customers and show them how you can solve their problems?

How do I do that, I tried social medi.

Well, who are your target customers, and where are they located? You’re going to need to do some market research to figure these things out. Once you have decided who these people are, and you’ve researched to determine where they are located, go to where they are located, and show them what you do.

If you want customers, you are going to have to reach out to the right people, and establish relationships with them. Being in business as a freelancer is hard work. There are no freebies that make it easier. You’re just going to have to dig in, do the research, and keep going until you find the right strategy that builds your sales, reputation, and business.

Good luck!

This week, hosts Redd (reddhorrocks) and Adam (twistedweb123) are joined by Dan (dtongsports), to share tips for promoting your Gigs on external channels and some of the different tools available on Fiverr that can help.

How do you promote your Gigs? Share your tips in the comments below.

Have questions or topic ideas? Let us know on this thread.

This episode was edited by dansha

Jingle by customdrumloops

Transcript for this episode is available here.

Hi annahambrose,

Try to have a look at the way others in your area of expertise are presenting themselves.

Compare how you are wording your Gigs, and how your information is presented.

Have some family and friends have a look at your Gigs and see if they can provide any suggestions as to how you should format, or represent yourself.

And most importantly… Hang in there. Fiverr is a wonderful company to work with and with some patience and hard work, you’ll get there in the end. It will always be tricky in the beginning, but remember; even the highest volume sellers on Fiverr had to start somewhere.

Best of luck.

Clintfiver.

Hi annahambrose… just visited your profile… i think you should also introduce yourself in the gig introductory video for eg. in your white board animation gig… I have also faced the same issue and had to make some modification in my gigs. after doing that i got my first order.

Well, who are your target customers, and where are they located? You’re going to need to do some market research to figure these things out. Once you have decided who these people are, and you’ve researched to determine where they are located, go to where they are located, and show them what you do.

If you want customers, you are going to have to reach out to the right people, and establish relationships with them. Being in business as a freelancer is hard work. There are no freebies that make it easier. You’re just going to have to dig in, do the research, and keep going until you find the right strategy that builds your sales, reputation, and business.

Good luck!

I’ll try that. Thank you so much

Hi annahambrose,

Try to have a look at the way others in your area of expertise are presenting themselves.

Compare how you are wording your Gigs, and how your information is presented.

Have some family and friends have a look at your Gigs and see if they can provide any suggestions as to how you should format, or represent yourself.

And most importantly… Hang in there. Fiverr is a wonderful company to work with and with some patience and hard work, you’ll get there in the end. It will always be tricky in the beginning, but remember; even the highest volume sellers on Fiverr had to start somewhere.

Best of luck.

Clintfiver.

Thank you so much. I’ll try that out

Hi annahambrose… just visited your profile… i think you should also introduce yourself in the gig introductory video for eg. in your white board animation gig… I have also faced the same issue and had to make some modification in my gigs. after doing that i got my first order.

Okay. Ill work on improving that. Thank you

Archived