Fiverr Forum

Need motivation for success

need motivation to work on fiverr

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

If you don’t succeed, you’ll starve.

2 Likes

You don’t need motivation, Motivation is for those who don’t know what they want in life. For that your brain reward system will never give you a dose of dopamine.

I think we live in cities not in jungles.

1 Like

We live in human jungles and there has never been anywhere more deadly. :wink:

1 Like

Materialism and egoism destroyed humanity of human being. Because the human nature: the individual for the group.

1 Like

So people in cities do not starve?

Where is this Utopia dreamland of yours?

In my country people starve, in US people starve, in UK, in Australia, China, Africa, Antartic people starve.

2 Likes

Rhetorical question.

1 Like

This topic made me laugh, I’m glad I’m not the only one who saw potential for comedy from this OP.

5 Likes

I disagree. Humans are still humans, even if they like to own possessions, and think highly of themselves. Civilization, and the desire to become better, or own cool things, does not strip someone of being Human.

1 Like

I’m against materialism, but not against material things because we need them.
Humans are humans when they beat egoism.

1 Like

Develop your skills then spend time on fiverr

1 Like

That right there, is…materialism. The need.

1 Like

AMAZING :rofl: :pray: :dizzy: :dizzy:

This seems highly contradictory.

2 Likes

Why, are you being forced into working on Fiverr that you seek motivation? Although I hope your phone has a youtube, otherwise I don’t understand why you would need to post this topic.

The fact that your post is in the wrong category is legit giving me OCD so unfortunately, there is no motivational advice for you!